Albo-Sang 400 Gms
Combination of essential minerals with important Indian herbs that provides the essential ingredients necessary for cell function and is also useful for patients whose digestion is poor.
Each 100g powder contains
Sudhakalpa (Calcium Carbonate) 5.71 gm
Sudhakalpa (Calcium dibasic phosphate) 3.43 gm
Shankajiraka (Magnesium oxide) 1.14 gm
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 8 gm
- As a supplement: For patients with poor quality diet and whose digestion is weak.
- Infant feeding: Given with fresh milk for infants who are not breast-fed or bottle-fed. It improves digestion, bowel habits, general health, and helps weight gain.
- Growing children: Meets the increased demand for minerals, and other nutrients, corrects malnutrition, improves appetite, mental and physical energy, and helps weight gain.
- Nursing mothers: Supplies the increased demands of calcium, phosphorous and other minerals during pregnancy and lactation. Abolishes the strain of breast feeding and enriches breast milk.
- Illness and Convalescence: Helps to raise the defense mechanism of the body, hastens quicker recovery by improving appetite and digestion.
- Anemia: As an adjunct in the treatment of anemia. Corrects general debility, improves appetite.
Albo-Sang powder is suitable for infants and children. Can be taken with tea, coffee, milk, curds, porridge, fruit juice & any liquid food or diluted with water.
Infants: 1/4 teaspoonful twice a day.
Children: 1/2 teaspoonful twice a day.
Adults: 1 teaspoonful twice a day.
Side-effects – Nil
- Patients with common cold and allergies may combine it with Iobine tablets
- Diabetic patients should have Albo-Sang tablets only
- Obese people may prefer Albo-Sang tablets
Pet jar of 400 gm